Sunday, April 28, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo Update April 28, 2013

Well, it is done. I completed a little over 20,000 words in one month with a vacation in the middle of it.  Now to edit it and edit it and edit it!  Then go back and do 20,000 more words in July at the next Camp.

It was great fun setting this challenge for myself and I highly recommend it to anyone with even the slightest itch to write.  I can't claim that what I produced is publishable, but at least I have a LOT of material to work with now and I some characters I've really grown to like.  So if you get the hankering, join the fun in July.  Would love to see you there.

Thank you Camp NaNoWriMo!

With this done, I plan to get back to doing my weekly reviews, so stop on by next week to see what gem, new or old, I've found lurking on my shelves.

1 comment: